Weddings & Honeymoons
When you think back on your big day, let it be an amazing memory of you and your beloved saying ‘I do’ surrounded by mist with a mountainside backdrop. Those looking for honeymoon hotels in Sri Lanka could consider a stay at the Bandarawela Hotel which gives you the opportunity to create memories that last a lifetime.
Contact us and have your designated wedding planner make all your dreams a reality – whether you want a tradition local-style wedding or a foreign wedding in Sri Lanka.
Have the fairytale wedding you deserve with our Sri Lanka wedding packages; we can accommodate any of your requests. Some of our facilities include traditional dancers, photography and videography, tree planting ceremonies, and a fireworks display.
Bandarawela Hotel wants to give you the chance to get married in a unique and special way – one that you and your guests will remember forever in the paradise island of Sri Lanka. Wedding packages at our hotel include every facility and service that your fairy tale wedding calls for.
We will organise your wedding for you, just the way you want it. Our expertise lies in all types of ceremonies, whether Buddhist, Hindu or Christian.
Call us at Bandarawela Hotel to make your exotic wedding a reality.
Exotic Wedding Package
- Bouquet and buttonhole
- Two tier wedding cake structure
- Sparkling wine and canapés at wedding ceremony
- Decorated wedding location and traditional ceremony with drummers and dancers. Master of ceremonies to conduct the event.
- Going away by classic car.
- 50 photographs with album and negatives
- Wedding ceremony on CD
- Traditional hymns of blessings by girls at wedding ceremony
- Marriage license 30 (Translation)
- Fees for registrar included
- Witnesses and assistance locally
- Special seafood 5-course dinner for the couple on the wedding night
- Fruits, flowers and wine in the room
Cost: US$ 975
- All of the above and the following:
- Fireworks display during the night, with the names of the couple displayed
- Enlarged 12” x 12” photograph of the couple
- Special gift for the couple by the Hotel
- Tree planting ceremony at hotel premises carving couple’s name and date
Cost: US$ 1,265
Documentation required (with a certified translation, if not in English):
- Birth Certificates (both short and long certificates are acceptable)
- A single status affidavit (to be prepared prior to travel)
- If divorced – Legal documentation (divorce certificates)
- If widowed – former marriage certificate and death certificate
- If name has been changed – deed poll certificate (includes reverting back to maiden name after being married and divorced)
- If either party has been adopted – adoption papers
- Names of parents of the bride and groom
- Passports of bride and groom valid for a minimum of six months.
- The couple should be in the Hotel 4 days prior to the wedding.